Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aha! I knew that if I played and explored enough around this page, I would eventually find where to post a new blog... Here it is.. If only I could just create paintings and get someone else to do all this technical stuff! Well, like the little red engine,"I think I can, I think I can!" What I want to say is this.... Here it is June 29th, the busiest summer that I can remember.. I live on an island in South Georgia and already since April, we have had six different guests staying at our home at different times... So, you can imagine that there has been little time for painting and even if there was time, the weather has not been cooperating.. It has been the hottest summer in quite a while! Even in all the busyness, I have managed to paint outdoors four times and have taken many, many amazing photographs! And, I think one of the most special things for me is my recent baptism in the ocean, by my pastor-husband! I truly loved it and felt different! This summer seems to be pointing to us that FAMILY is a precious gift that needs to be cherished... We have been blessed to spend time with my family and Mack's and in about a month, we will all gather to see our last child and only son get married to a wonderful woman named Rachel... Oh, How sweet it is! This thing called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers